This Screen shows computer connections by details. There are 10 column about every single connection.
- Activity: Show traffic direction and status, if CellSecurity block a connection the color of activity will be red, in allow case it will be green.
- Program: The application which is responsible for the connection.
- Company: The Company that developed the application.
- Source: The source IP address of connection and the establish port of connection in IP:#Port format.
- Destination: The destination IP address of connection and the establish port of connection in IP:#Port format.
- Protocol: shows protocol used to establishing the connection, this column populate by one of TCP, UDP, ICMP or ICMPV6.
- Time: Shows the establish time of connection
- Country: CellSecurity determinate the other side of connection, if connection established to a local station it shows “Local” otherwise it shows the country.
- Network Interface: every single connection establish by a Network Interface Card(NIC), user can block a NIC by Traffic Rules.
- Rules Set By: it shows why a connection has been blocked
- All: Monitor screen shows all live traffics, new connections add to first of list
- Program: shows connection established by application and destination IP address.
- Blocked: shows blocked connections
- Allowed: Shows allowed connections.
- This Session: shows current live connections
- This Week: filter connection in current week
- This Month: filter connection in current month
- This Year: filter connection in current year
- All Time: it shows all connection without any filter
Block an IP address
User can block an IP address or a range permanently, the IP address can be IPV4 or IPV6. Blocked IP address list can edit by High Priority List screen. If user blocked an IP address any connection to the IP address or came from the IP address will block, others rules will not apply on those connections.
Allow an IP address
User can allow an IP address or a range permanently, the IP address can be IPV4 or IPV6. Allowed IP address list can edit by High Priority List screen. If user allowed an IP address any connection to the IP address or came from the IP address will allow, others rules will not apply on those connections.
Clear connections log
If “This Session” clearing log just clear the screen from live connections. By select other options such as “This Week” all saved log will delete permanently. You can change Auto Log options in Settings.
Export logs to PDF, Excel, CSV, HTML etc.