- Show Splash: by turning on this switch at starting time of CellSecurity, an splash screen shows on center of desktop screen, turn off if it is bothering you.
- Monitor screen focus on new packets: The Monitor Screen shows all connections, any new connection will add at the top of the list by turning the connections switch on.
- Warning on change traffic rules: in Home screen there are two views as a shortcut to change rules immediately, before changing the rule, CellSecurity shows a warning. By turning off the switch the warning will not show.
- Game Mode: by default CellSecurity shows notifications and will try to interact with the user in Game Mode. By default all the interactive functions will be turned off.
- Start CellSecurity on startup: By turning on this switch every time your computer turns on then CellSecurity will start. Recommended setting.
- Show Notifications: By turning on the switch CellSecurity will show pop up notifications of events.
- Show blocked HTTP notification: If a web request is blocked by any rule CellSecurity will show a warning to show the web request was blocked. Notification Delay: Specific delay in the time to show each notification on screen.
- Protect settings by password: Changing rules and settings can protect by a password so administrators can lock the functions.